Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Rat King

Third one in a row, this time squashed under the wrath of my red jordan sneakers. Like Chinni puts it, I ve become invincible in the art of killing , and my red sneakers have earned itself a nickname "Khooni Jhoote" ( Killer shoes).

Killing.... yep those tiny rodents who chew up on your clothes, the very good old Jerry, I am talking about none other than RATS. Yep, a hole in the top floor seems to have provided the neighbourhood rat population a new abode , ie, our house. And now since i really dont enjoy the company of rats, I ensure their termination.

So here goes the latest hunt, the teeny weenie cutish looking rat, had been in the hiding for quite a while, behind the television set, and he committed the cardinal sin of exposing himself, out in the hallway, which is a sure shot to his execution unless he is just too lucky.

But he was not or rather i didnt let him to be. The beast within me ( or the CAT within me) took over, and with me and chinni locking all the escape mechanism, the lil rat was forced to the kitchen. U bet the guy was cheeky, he went straight for the washing machine nearby, but I was in no mood for to let him go, pulled the washing machine apart, rat has no way to go, he heads for the cabinet doors, chinni strikes the rod, misses, killer shoes strike, one kick, misses, second one, oww yea this one hit, and it hit hard, the rat flies away to a corner , before the fatal red shoes, squashes the gut, SPLOOOSH!!!!!!! the intestines and the yellow juicy matter and blood spills over. Game over.

One more feather to the hat of the Rat King, more to follow.

No comments: